Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Some Of My Favorite Products

I am often asked about what products I use or would recommend for everyday use, so I decided to put together a list of some of my favorites(some of which I use personally and some that I have in my makeup kit) together and post them...

PRIMERS
*Sue Devitt Microquatic Antiaging SPF30 Primer($40)-This primer is amazing at eliminating redness in the skin naturally and is good for the skin. The fact is has a spf30 in it is also a huge plus. You can mix it with your foundation before applying it, or apply it on your face before applying the foundation
*Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light ($36)-I LOVE Smashbox Primers...they make the skin very soft and helps foundation go on very smoothly. I keep the Light primer in my makeup kit since it is oil-free and lightweight and the only time I do not use it is if my model has more red in his/her skin (which in that case I use my Sue Devitt Primer).

Mascara
*Prescriptives($19.50)-False Eyelashes in Plush Black
*Covergirl($7.29)- Voulme Exact in Very Black
*Maybelline($7.29)-Vouminous in Black

Eyeliner
Pencils
*Stila Kajal Eyeliner($18) -in Emerald(green)
*NYC Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil ($3.99)-in Black
*MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil ($14.50) in Tealo (teal) and Permaplum (purple)
Liquid/Cream Eyeliners
*Stila Smudge Pot ($20)-in Bronze
*MAC Fluidline ($15)-in Blacktrack
*Prestige Liquid Eyeliner ($5.99)-in Black (I have been wearing this eyeliner since high school and I LOVELOVELOVE it. I use it almost everyday...it is super cheap, but is easy to use and always looks AMAZING :)

No comments:

Post a Comment